Our banking relationship begins with your main current account. A current account lets you conduct simple and fast domestic payments, access ProCredit’s other banking services, and receive free support from one of our dedicated personal advisers.
What are the benefits of a ProCredit current account?
- Quick and easy payment orders: internally (i.e. within the bank), to other banks in Macedonia and abroad
- Perform cash transactions
- Use short-term additional funds from your account (overdraft)
- You can use our e-banking service to check your account status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Earn interest on your current account balance
How to open a current account for legal entities?
The legal representative of the legal entity must visit any ProCredit branch with the documents listed below (see Branch Network
Documents for opening a current account for legal entities:
- Proof of current legal status issued by the central registry and issued within the last six months
- ZP Form (copies must be verified by a notary)
- Valid form of identification of the legal representative (identification card or passport)
Documents for opening of a non-resident account:
- Copy of your registration document issued by the country of domicile, issued within the last six months and translated by a certified translator
- Authorisation for representation issued by the foreign company, translated by a certified translator and issued within the last six months
- Valid form of identification - passport of the legal representative or the authorised person (if the legal representative has not already deposited his/her signature with the bank) with a letter authorising this person on behalf of the company, if necessary translated by a certified translator and verified by a notary
- Trade Registry Excerpt from Central Registry issued within the last 3 months