What are the benefits of a ProCredit term deposit account?
- Select fixed and guaranteed interest rates for the entire term for term deposits on 1 or 2 years
- Select adjustable interest rate for term deposits on maximum 5 years
- Choose how your interest is paid: monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- You can withdraw your funds before the term date. However, this means you will only receive the lower interest rate payable of 0.1%
- Place your deposits in a secure, German bank
MKD 300,000 / EUR 5,000
For deposits with other maturities, please see our Pricelist.
How to open a term deposit account at ProCredit Bank?
- Bring a valid form of identification (your ID card or passport) to any branch of ProCredit Bank (see map of ProCredit Bank branches)
- ProCredit Bank is 100% German bank, so customers can be confident that their funds are safe. Additionally, ProCredit Bank protects its depositors’ funds through the Deposit Insurance Fund.